YORKVILLE TENNIS CLUB
Covid 19 Related Health & Safety Reopening Plan
This reopening plan is designed to safeguard the health and safety of all Yorkville Tennis Patrons, Guests and Staff while Covid 19 transmission remains a risk.
• All guests including children must wear face masks and use hand sanitizer
• Entry is no longer through the lobby, but on the side of the building through the driveway (89th between York and 1st Ave)
• Temperatures will be checked with a non contact digital infrared forehead thermometer
• Patrons will sign a certification concerning Covid-19 exposure
• Patrons will be escorted to and from the facility
● 6 ft distancing stickers will be placed throughout club house to ensure social distancing
● Signs will be posted to remind people to wash their hands as well as social distance
● All staff and anyone entering and exiting club must wear masks
● Everyone must sanitize hands upon entering and exiting clubhouse
● Automatic hand sanitizers will be at front desk, as well on each tennis court
● Coffee station will be closed until further notice
● Towel service will be suspended
● Drinking fountain will be disconnected. It’s recommended patrons bring their own water bottles
● Showers closed during this time
Per the Mayor's order, effective immediately all children ages 5-11 who enter Yorkville Tennis will be required to show proof of vaccination (at least one dose). All persons 12 and over must show 2 doses of the covid vaccine in order to enter the facility.
Also all persons over 2 years old must wear a mask at all times while in the facility (including bathrooms, lobby, etc) except when on the court. Also all junior programs (Red, Orange, Green and Yellow Ball) will be drop off only with the exception of Pee Wee (ages 3-5) programs that ONE parent or caregiver may stay at the facility while their child is playing.
All desk staff, pros, management are fully vaccinated in order to work inside the facility.
Please plan accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation during this challenging time.