YORKVILLE TENNIS CLUB
Covid 19 Related Health & Safety Reopening Plan
This reopening plan is designed to safeguard the health and safety of all Yorkville Tennis Patrons, Guests and Staff while Covid 19 transmission remains a risk.
• All guests including children must wear face masks and use hand sanitizer
• Entry is no longer through the lobby, but on the side of the building through the driveway (89th between York and 1st Ave)
• Temperatures will be checked with a non contact digital infrared forehead thermometer
• Patrons will sign a certification concerning Covid-19 exposure
• Patrons will be escorted to and from the facility
● 6 ft distancing stickers will be placed throughout club house to ensure social distancing
● Signs will be posted to remind people to wash their hands as well as social distance
● All staff and anyone entering and exiting club must wear masks
● Everyone must sanitize hands upon entering and exiting clubhouse
● Automatic hand sanitizers will be at front desk, as well on each tennis court
● Coffee station will be closed until further notice
● Towel service will be suspended
● Drinking fountain will be disconnected. It’s recommended patrons bring their own water bottles
● Showers closed during this time
● Demo racket service will be suspended
● Commonly touched surfaces (all doors, door handles, counters, sinks, toilets, lockers, revolving door, court benches, court chairs, court tables, hoppers) will be disinfected, using maximum strength products regularly.
● Coach should be the only one handling court equipment and student handling of balls should be kept to a minimum. Extra care will be taken to ensure the coach and players do not touch their faces during play, and all should clean hands before and after play.
● For our Pee Wee (ages 3-5) and Red Ball (ages 5.5-8) children and coaches will be required to wear masks on court until further notice. Older children and their coaches will not be required to wear masks as they utilize a larger court space and are better able to socially distance. ●